[SNMP4J] Tableutil "setMaxNumRowsPerPDU " does not work

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Apr 28 09:33:19 CEST 2010

Hi,

Please read the description of the method carefully.
It does not limit the total amount of retrieved rows,
but limits the number of rows "expected" per single PDU.
An agent may (incorrectly) deliver more than that in
a single PDU and there can be exchanged many PDUs
until the table is fully retrieved.

For your requirement, you have to implement your
own mechanism.