[SNMP4J] Network Discovery

Osian Hughes osian.hughes at nexustelecom.com
Tue Aug 24 17:36:19 CEST 2010

Hi,

I need to implement a network discovery piece based on SNMP4J, and I was wondering if anyone has ever come accross any java utility to manage IP address ranges?

Thanks in advance,
Osian

This email and any attachment may contain confidential information which is intended for use only by the addressee(s) named above. If you received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the email from your system. You are prohibited from copying, disseminating or otherwise using the email or any attachment.