[SNMP4J] Asynchronous Messages

Marcel Bassuener Marcel.Bassuener at unibw.de
Thu Dec 2 14:57:43 CET 2010

Hello,
I don't get asynchrnuos messeges to work.

ResponseListener listener = new ResponseListener() {
                 public void onResponse(ResponseEvent event) {
                     System.out.println(event.getPeerAddress());
                 }
             };

             snmp.send(request, target, usm, listener);

The answer is everytime "null", but if i try the same with synch
messages it works.

Or do you have an other suggestion how I can react on multible
Network (f.e. 192.168.11.255)