[SNMP4J] SNMPv3 - Duplicate NE configurations including engineID and users

Tal Gendler TalG at Radware.com
Mon Dec 27 13:06:59 CET 2010

The problem is that we can't change the engineID on the devices - we get it as is.
From your answer I assume there is no way to make it work in our current setup ?

Is it possible to solve with several instances of snmp ? For example to hold a unique snmp object for each duplicated device ?

Thanks,
Tal