[SNMP4J] TestAgent with StaticIfTable

Amos Nesher amos.nesher at arcadiannetworks.com
Mon Jan 4 10:10:48 CET 2010

I'm not sure I understood what you are really up to. Any way,

To change the sysDescr you just need to override it using
testAgent1.setSysDescr(new OctetString("sys descr"));.

You need to do it before calling the init() method.

Note that testAgent1.loadConfig(ImportModes.REPLACE_CREATE); is
overriding the sysDescr.

So if you don't need it you can remove it.

Other way is to override the sysDescr after it's already a mib.

:-) Amos