[SNMP4J] regarding MOServerLookupListener

Sanjay Kumar sanjay_pec at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 06:10:25 CET 2010

Hi,

I've created an agent that would fetch the data from a database for every snmpget request it receives. I just wanted to confirm if implementing MOServerLookupListener and putting the back-end logic of connecting to database and populating the oids is the best place.

I've put the business logic into lookupEvent.

Please share your views if i'm correct or there's a better place to put the business logic of populating the oids (scalars/tables).

best regards
Sanjay