[SNMP4J] not able to send continuous SNMP trap using DefaultTCPTransportMapping.

bangarappa bang.chill at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 12:23:15 CEST 2010

I am using TCP over snmp for sending out SNMP traps from server. The basic
configuration for tcpMapping is shown below.
The first trap will be sent successfully but subsequent send are not even
going out of the server. Can some one please let me know possible flaw here?

DefaultTCPTransportMapping map = new DefaultTCPTransportMapping();
map.setConnectionTimeout(3000);
map.setAsynchMsgProcessingSupported(false);

snmp.send(PDU, target, map);

Thanks in advance.
Bangar