[SNMP4J] Multiple Requests and Multi Threading

Chaim Turkel - HQ ChaimT at gilat.com
Thu Nov 4 16:28:25 CET 2010

I would like to write an application that sends 10's of request per second. I would also like to process the results in a separate thread so that I will not block the socket.
Does anyone have an example that I can look at, at how to do this?

Chaim Turkel

Network Management Systems
Gilat Network Systems
Tel: +972-3-929-3142

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender immediately and delete this email: you should not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.