[SNMP4J] Local port in tcp

Rodrigues, Rui 1. (NSN - PT/Amadora) rui.1.rodrigues at nsn.com
Fri Sep 10 09:22:23 CEST 2010

Hello,

I didn't fully undrestand what you menat by "the local address will not
help". Everything is working fine for the communication. The only
missing info is to know which port snmp4j uses for tcp connection. The
agent works that way and I can't change it.

I think using a dedicated transportMapping will not help since I still
don't know the local port of the tcp connection. This is a mandatory
info that I need to send to the agent in runtime to receive
notifications in TCP.

Best Regards,
RAR