[SNMP4J] MIB Parser

Osian Hughes osian.hughes at nexustelecom.com
Wed Sep 29 08:49:53 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am looking to either write my own MIB parser, or try and find one.  So for writting my own, I need to know the standard's for the structure of the MIB description file itself so that I can write the parser.  And I have searched for a MIB parser, but no joy as of yet, does anyone have any experiences/thoughts around any?

Thanks in advance,
Osh

This email and any attachment may contain confidential information which is intended for use only by the addressee(s) named above. If you received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the email from your system. You are prohibited from copying, disseminating or otherwise using the email or any attachment.