[SNMP4J] Encrypted Passphrases

christyj christyj at cisco.com
Mon Aug 1 15:49:07 CEST 2011

Hi Jochen,

I am using a similar constructor, except for the last localizationEngineID
parameter. However this works well for text passphrases, but does not appear
to work for the encrypted passphrases.

  public UsmUser(OctetString securityName,
                 OID authenticationProtocol,
                 OctetString authenticationPassphrase,
                 OID privacyProtocol,
                 OctetString privacyPassphrase)

Any other ideas what could be happening?

Regards
Christy