[SNMP4J] TSM transport models

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Aug 26 17:18:16 CEST 2011

Hi,

The SSHTM is not (yet) implemented in SNMP4J 2.0.
Interfaces have been created to provide a hint
for the upcoming implementation (which is in fact
an integration of a 3rd party SSH implementation).

Since the implementation of such an integration
is not finished yet, the interface may change
however.