[SNMP4J] TableUtils & SubIndex

Osian Hughes osian.hughes at nexustelecom.com
Tue Dec 6 13:09:08 CET 2011

Hi,

I want to be able to utilize the TableUtils class to collect data from 2 tables.

Lets say that TableA has indexes 1, 2, 3, 4,
And TableB has indexes 1.1.2 & 3.1.2

How do I tell TableUtils that TableB has a sub-index which matches TableA, and that I am only interested in getting values back which only has a match for these sub-indexes (I.e. Ignore indexes 2 & 4 from TableA)?
One approach that I could take is to process TableB first, and then create my own similar TableUtils class to perform the actual GET's on TableA (unless there is a TableUtils class that handle's direct GET's already?)

Thanks,
Osian

This email and any attachment may contain confidential information which is intended for use only by the addressee(s) named above. If you received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the email from your system. You are prohibited from copying, disseminating or otherwise using the email or any attachment.