[SNMP4J] properties values for table having 2 indexes

jostph at bluewin.ch jostph at bluewin.ch
Wed Jan 26 15:45:12 CET 2011

 Hi all,

 I’m starting using SNMP4J to implement an Agent which
 for the first returns static MIB values defined in a properties file.
 (syntax as described in
 http://www.snmp4j.org/agent/doc/org/snmp4j/agent/io/prop/PropertyMOInput.html)
 This work fine for scalar value, but I'm stuck by defining values
 for a table defined with 2 indexes.

 I've tried different approaches like providing only the first index
 or defining all column values as if there weren't any index, none of
 them work
 (I'm sending get-next requests for the OID TestEquipmentEntry
 xxxxx.3.1)

 snmp4j.agent.cfg.oid.xxxxx.3.1=1:5
 snmp4j.agent.cfg.value.xxxxx.3.1.0.0={i}51
 snmp4j.agent.cfg.value.xxxxx.3.1.0.1={i}0
 snmp4j.agent.cfg.value.xxxxx.3.1.0.2={i}2
 snmp4j.agent.cfg.value.xxxxx.3.1.0.3={s}description
 snmp4j.agent.cfg.value.xxxxx.3.1.0.4={s}id

 Anyone of you having already defined such tables in the properties file
 and
 who knows how to do it properly?

 ----
 Thx you in advance for your help.
 Philippe

 MIB definition of the table:

 testEquipmentTable OBJECT-TYPE
         SYNTAX  SEQUENCE OF TestEquipmentEntry
         MAX-ACCESS not-accessible
         STATUS  current
         DESCRIPTION
           "The enclosed equipments table."
         ::= { testComponentInfo 3 }

 testEquipmentEntry OBJECT-TYPE
         SYNTAX  TestEquipmentEntry
         MAX-ACCESS not-accessible
         STATUS  current
         DESCRIPTION
           "An entry in the enclosed equipments table."
         INDEX   { testEquipmentType, testEquipmentIndex }
         ::= { testEquipmentTable 1 }

 TestEquipmentEntry ::=
         SEQUENCE {
            testEquipmentType
                 TestEquipmentType,
            testEquipmentIndex
                 Unsigned32,
            testEquipmentSupStatus
                 TestSupervisionStatus,
            testEquipmentDescription
                 DisplayString,
            testEquipmentId
                 DisplayString
         }

 testEquipmentType OBJECT-TYPE
         SYNTAX  TestEquipmentType
         MAX-ACCESS  read-create
         STATUS  current
         DESCRIPTION
           "Type of the equipment. It is combined with
 	   testEquipmentIndex to access the table elements."
         ::= { testEquipmentEntry 1 }

 testEquipmentIndex OBJECT-TYPE
         SYNTAX  Unsigned32
         MAX-ACCESS  read-create
         STATUS  current
         DESCRIPTION
           "Occurence of the equipment. It is combined with
 	   testEquipmentType to access the table elements."
         ::= { testEquipmentEntry 2 }

 testEquipmentSupStatus OBJECT-TYPE
         SYNTAX  TestSupervisionStatus
         MAX-ACCESS  read-create