[SNMP4J] virtual table

Chaim Turkel - HQ ChaimT at gilat.com
Mon Jul 11 08:26:42 CEST 2011

How can I implement a virtual table with snmp4j. I do not want to update the mib all the time, since I have internal tables. Is there a way to get a call back for the rows of the table, and return the result from my memory?

Chaim Turkel

Network Management Systems
Gilat Network Systems
Tel: +972-3-929-3142

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments
is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain information which
is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please
inform the sender immediately and delete this email: you should not copy or use
this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.