[SNMP4J] TableUtils - table size

Johnson Smith mailjsmith0715 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 00:27:23 CEST 2011

Hi Team,

I'm using TableUtils for snmp walk operations. I have a need to ensure max
number of rows returned for a given table does not exceed a given value.

Its something like a system wide check that my Network Management System
should enforce - to limit retrieval of rows to say 10,000 rows for a table.
This is not Max rows per PDU but size of the Table on the whole.

I do not see a method for this in TableUtils class. Could you suggest an
alternative code for checking table size?

Thanks
Johnson