[SNMP4J] Sending traps from Snmp4j-agentx subagent to net-snmp master agent

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Mar 7 21:41:48 CET 2012

Hi,

Simply use the "notify" method of the AgentXSubAgent
which implements the corresponding method of the
NotificationOriginator interface:

http://www.snmp4j.org/agentX/doc/org/snmp4j/agent/agentx/subagent/AgentXSubagent.html#notify(org.snmp4j.smi.OctetString,
org.snmp4j.smi.OID, org.snmp4j.smi.VariableBinding[])