[SNMP4J] Need detailed procedure for making NET-snmp (sma) subgent to snmp4j

Rob Morton rob.d.morton at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed May 2 20:46:52 CEST 2012

Hi,

   I have a product which uses snmp4j agent as master agent.  The
product shuts down the snmp stack on the OS (Solaris 10 or Red Hat
Linux).  We would, however, like to have the OS snmp stack available as
a sub-agent to our snmp4j-based master agent.  I have read in many
instances where Franck Fock has recommended using snmp4j's agent as
master and making sma a sub-agent...but I can't find any detailed
procedure to do so.

   Could someone provide this procedure or point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Rob
--
	*Rob Morton*