[SNMP4J] How can i get chunk of getbulk from specific OID

Nadya Yekutiel Nadya.Yekutiel at Teledata-Networks.com
Wed May 23 09:05:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have a request to run getbulk() from a specific instance/index.
For example: I need to make a loop on a mib-table via getbulk -
so for the first loop I need to create a pdu with OID of the table, but in the next iterations I don't know how to create a pdu:
if I send pdu with a last received OID - I get no response.
I can't solve this problem.
It is very similar to getTable or walk: IMHO, this is the same type of mechanism.

Please adivse!

Best Regards
Nadya Yekutiel

NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are Teledata-Networks confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains Teledata-Networks confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.