[SNMP4J] enable SNMP monitoring for Java app with existing MBeans

david pocivalnik dp.desoma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 10:57:07 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm new to snmp4j, snmp in general as well. I posted a question to

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14896501/enable-snmp-monitoring-for-java-app-with-existing-mbeans

and I thought you might be able to answer the question as well. If you
need more information please just let me know.

I have MBeans in my Java application that are registered to the MBean
server, and I can monitor my application. I know want to also offer the
possibility to have an SNMP manager monitor the application as well. I
found tools and ways to generate the Java code from some files that
define the interface, but I want to do it the other way around. I
couldn't find any example that would guide me through this procedure,
even in the JMX example no mbeans are used.

Thanks in advance and BR
david