[SNMP4J] SNMP & JMX - Arrays

david pocivalnik dp.desoma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:03:04 CET 2013

Hi,

I was looking for a way to get an attribute that is of the type String[]
when I realized that snmp4j is missing a representation for the type
SEQUENCE. I'm just curious b/c I couldn't find anything why this is not
implemented, or either if it was dropped from the spec.

But as I saw in your example MibInst in snmp4j-agent-jmx you also
"ignored" the attribute *MemoryManagerNames* in
java.lang:type=MemoryPool;name=* which would be of type String[]

thus my question, is this not supported yet by snmp4j, or is there no
support in snmp at all?

Thanks and BR
David