[SNMP4J] ProxyForwarder - Help

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Mon Jan 14 18:23:53 CET 2013

Hi Norberto,

What were the problems you encounter with the ProxyForwarder?
The ProxyForwarder implements the standard way to proxy
MIB information as defined by RFC 3413.

Nevertheless, many people do not want to follow this recommendation
and want to implement a static (non-configurable) proxy to a single or few
defined target agent(s).

For that implementation specific approach you may have a look at the
MOSubtreeProxy class:
http://www.snmp4j.org/agent/doc/org/snmp4j/agent/mo/snmp4j/MOSubtreeProxy.html

--
---