[SNMP4J] Please help me on SNMP4j Asynch comm

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Jul 3 23:55:03 CEST 2013

Hi,

I cannot follow your question. What "lock" are you talking about?
If you create the threads, why do you not end them?

The MultiThreadedMessageDispatcher can be used with any
type of SNMP PDU.
In any case, I recommend using the standard message dispatcher
until all problems are solved. Then you can switch to the multi-threaded
variant to increase throughput (in some scenarios).