[SNMP4J] Performance hotspot in Cipher.getInstance() method call

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue Jun 4 23:27:38 CEST 2013

Hi Praveen,

You can try the implemented solution with the latest snapshot release
from:

https://oosnmp.net/dist/snapshot/org/snmp4j/snmp4j/2.2.2-SNAPSHOT/snmp4j-2.2.2-20130604.002021-21.jar

A backport to the 1.x will be technically possible and available next
week, if no problems with this fix appear during further testing.