[SNMP4J] SNMP Buffer OverFlow Exception

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Thu May 2 17:10:59 CEST 2013

Hi,

You probably misunderstood me. You do not need to synchronize anything,
just make sure that a PDU object is not modified after Snmp.send*
has been called. SNMP4J does not make an internal copy of the PDU
object for performance reasons. Thus, if you modify the object while
it is being send out, you get wrong results and BufferOverflowExceptions.