[SNMP4J] snmp agent setValue not being called

David Morales de Frías dmorales at paradigmatecnologico.com
Tue Feb 4 18:52:51 CET 2014

Thanks for your quick reply Frank.

I'm just creating the MOScalar extended objects
with MOAccessImpl.ACCESS_READ_WRITE access.

and this is my addViews method in snmp agent, sorry for posting code but i
can't see where is the problem.

@Override
protected void addViews(VacmMIB vacm) {
 vacm.addGroup(securityModel, new OctetString(username), new
OctetString(_uuid), StorageType.nonVolatile);
 vacm.addAccess(new OctetString(_uuid),
   new OctetString(community),
   SecurityModel.SECURITY_MODEL_ANY,
   authenticationType,
   VacmMIB.vacmExactMatch,
   new OctetString("fullReadView"),
   new OctetString("fullWriteView"),
   new OctetString("fullNotifyView"),
   StorageType.nonVolatile);
 vacm.addViewTreeFamily(new OctetString("fullReadView"),
new OID("1.3"),
 new OctetString(),
VacmMIB.vacmViewIncluded,
StorageType.nonVolatile);
  vacm.addViewTreeFamily(new OctetString("fullWriteView"),
   new OID(".1.3.6.1.4.1.32275.2.1.2.1.1.1.0"),

}