[SNMP4J] V3 trap question

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue Feb 11 23:41:16 CET 2014

Hi I-Wen,

There are no "settings" that would help here. The trap sender is the
authoritative engine - not the receiver.
This switches with INFORM requests, though.

Consequently, traps and notifications with noAuthnoPriv will always be
accepted by the SNMP4J API.
Your application code has then to decide, if the trap/notification is
worth to be processed or not.