[SNMP4J] Problem in run() & sendColdNotification()

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Wed Jan 22 09:51:40 CET 2014

Hi,

1. Running a run() method will not prevent that the application exists.
You will have to programm an endless loop instead.
2. Whireshark is not able to sniff the localhost address on windows by
default.
You need a special loopback interface for that. The base agent sends the
trap
to the default target (which is "localhost"/127.0.0.1).