[SNMP4J] SNMP4J - Survey request for MSc Project

Keith Fogarty fogarty_keith at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 00:23:57 CEST 2014

Hi SNMP4J-Developers,

I was hoping you may be able to help. I'm working on a MSc. thesis and am looking to distinguish java Open Source Test-First/Test-Driven Development and Test-Last
projects for a research experiment.

To this end I was hoping that contributors to SNMP4J would consider
filling out the short linked survey (12 questions) for this project (or
any other open source java project you are involved in)?

My research will look at and compare design pattern usage in Test-First
and Test-Last projects in relation to effectiveness and design quality.

If you would be interested in learning more about the project or its
findings please enter your details in the comment box in the survey and I will contact you once the project is complete.

I intend to use the results of the survey solely for the purposes of the
dissertation. Individual contributors will not be named in any reporting of the project. If you do not wish your project to be identified you
can indicate so in the survey and its name will be masked.
Many thanks in advance; your help is very much appreciated.
Keith Fogarty

Link to survey:
https://docs.google.com/a/mydit.ie/forms/d/160CG5J_LJM3cAbSUrtfzka55vTrAeUwL4o-PvsY8Wkw/viewform

   Open Source Software Project Survey
Hi, I was hoping you may be able to help me. I'm currently working on an M.Sc. Thesis and require a number of Test-First and Test-Last subject projects as part o...
View on docs.google.com Preview by Yahoo