[SNMP4J] SNMP4J and OSGI

Mooli Tayer mtayer at redhat.com
Sun Sep 14 12:18:29 CEST 2014

So you can do it in with snmp4j jar but not under OSGI?
So AFAIK your problem is not with snmp4j but with OSGI.

It is simply a problem of converting whatever jar you are using to a bundle
- adding certain headers to the jar. This can usually be done automatically.
See number 6 here or ask in their forum:
http://www.osgi.org/Community/HomePage

Mooli.