[SNMP4J] Empty SNMP Packets send to Agent

Daniel Frank d.frank at dnws-payment.com
Mon Dec 14 13:31:15 CET 2015

Hello Jochen,

Thank you for your answer. In the meanwhile I found out what the problem
was. I sent the request to the management interface of the network
component. The running snmp agent got the request but answered via another
network interface so I didn't get the response.

Now I have another problem. I do some set requests and the values are set
successfully, but the response parameter of the ResponseEvent is always
null.

What could be the problem there? In Wireshark I can see the response with
all necessary

informations about the successful action.

Best regards,

Daniel

------------- DNWS Payment & Services Ltd. ------------

Daniel Frank      -- Dipl. Inf. (FH) –

Dachauerstr.15

85764 Oberschleißheim

Email:  <mailto:d.frank at dnws-payment.com> d.frank at dnws-payment.com

WEB:  <http://www.dnws-payment.com/> www.dnws-payment.com

Tel: +49 89 4520 846-23

Fax: +49 89 4520 846-29

Mobil: +49 160 97364419

Umsatzsteuer-Ident-Nr.: DE 276101951

Geschäftsführer: Thomas Gareis; Norbert Sieghart