[SNMP4J] Snmp4j agent -- can print and store the incoming requests

nitin sharma kumarsharma.nitin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 22:33:25 CET 2015

hi,
I would like to performance test my application (management) server. In
practice this server interacts with multiple devices, but i cant get that
many devices in my test environment.

So, my objective is to built a snmp agent simulator that i can use during
load testing . This simulator need to act like various devices that exists
in reality.
Hence, i would like to decode the incoming request, and based upon the
input, change my response and send back to server.

Regards,
Nitin Kumar Sharma.