[SNMP4J] How to set value of MOScalar to no such instance

ru_44 at hotmail.com ru_44 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 19:56:56 CEST 2016

I am using the agent pro and created my own MIBs for snmp4j agent.
My question is how to I set the mib element to no such instance since it uses MOscalar for scalar attribute in agent pro:
here is my code:
moFactory.createScalar(oidVictorySdrSysCbitStatus,

                             moFactory.createAccess(MOAccessImpl.ACCESSIBLE_FOR_READ_ONLY),

                             null,

                             TC_MODULE_VICTORY_SDR_MIB, TC_VICTORYSDRTESTRESULTTYPE);

I can't change the null value to use the Null.nosuchInstance SMI constant.
Is there a way to initialize the MIB value to no such instance.

Also I need to know how to set the value for any table row values also to return "no such instance" in MOScalar.

thanks
Rushik Patel