[SNMP4J] FW: suddent error coming out of nowhere

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Thu Dec 29 10:25:46 CET 2016

Hi Philippe,

It is a simple NullPointerException and you have the stacktrace and the
code.
It should be easy to identify. From the stacktrace, it seems that you
are using
an old version of SNMP4J. It would be always helpful to note that (and
the exact
version number) in your request for help.

Most likely, you are trying to discover the engine ID for a "null" address.
Which cannot work in any case.