[SNMP4J] Statistics about number of retries and snmp request times

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Mon Jan 25 20:02:51 CET 2016

Hi Michal,

I will add the Javadoc (you can find the full documentation already in
the SNMP4J-STATISTICS-MIB.txt file
in the mibs directory of the SNMP4J ZIP file).
The size queue size accessor will be added too.
I have chosen 1/100s instead of millis because the Counter64 will take
10-times longer to overflow (wrap)
and I do not think that millis are important to that statistic. Even on
a fast system the typical wait time
will be more than 5ms.

For the process time ms could be more precise that is true.

OK, in order to have the same unit for both time measure  counters, I
will change the unit to ms.

--
---
AGENT++