[SNMP4J] Weblogic and snmp4j

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Sat Jan 30 13:30:43 CET 2016

Hi,

An AppServer environment contains the standard Java Runtime Environment too.
So from the technical point of view you do not have to change anything.
However, there are best practices and rules enforces by operation
of such servers that induce some limitations.

For example, you might have to use the AppServer thread pool instead of self
created one. SNMP4J provides means to replace the internal thread pool with
a reference to the app server pool(s) by
SNMP4JSettings.setThreadFactory(..).