[SNMP4J] Supporting an Enterprise MIB using SNMP4J

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Mon Jun 27 21:01:42 CEST 2016

Hi Ken,

SNMP4J-SMI-PRO provides runtime MIB information to your agent. That can
be useful,
but is not always needed. AgenPro would generate stub code for you
enterprise MIB
that is probably what you are looking for.

The following FAQ provides a step-by-step guide what needs to be done:
https://oosnmp.net/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=11993090

Please let me know if you have further questions after having read this
article.

If you want to purchase AgenPro, please let me know, I can provide you a
significant
quantity discount, when you have already purchased SNMP4J-SMI-PRO.