[SNMP4J] SNMP Over TCP Trap Issues

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Thu Mar 17 23:29:39 CET 2016

Hi David,

SNMP4J 2.5.0 will provide alternative and symmetric notification
listener accessors.
So you can then use your own TransportMapping.

Alternatively,  you can use a MessageDispatcher to register a
CommandResponder
with a TransportMapping.

The SocketEntry will be removed on remote socket closing in SNMP4J 2.5.0
too.

You can download the latest 2.5 snapshot from:
https://oosnmp.net/dist/snapshot/org/snmp4j/snmp4j/2.5.0-SNAPSHOT/