[SNMP4J] Disabling snmp4j MIBs (4976)

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Thu Mar 31 18:55:24 CEST 2016

Hi Rushik,

That would be an error. The lexicographic ordering should be maintained
all the time.
What version of SNMP4J-Agent are you using? Have you modified it?

Do you change Managed Object OIDs while the managed object is registered
(that could cause such an error
and must not be done).

The unregisterMOs method is exactly what works. Why do you think it does
not?