[SNMP4J] Using localized keys

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Mon Oct 10 00:59:37 CEST 2016

Hi Ron,

There are two cases you have to differentiate:

1. You have already localized passphrases for your target:
     Then use USM.addLocalizedUser(...)
2. You have plain text passphrases for your target:
     Then use USM.addUser with a UsmUser that had been created with a
localizationEngineID.

In the second case, the passphrases will be localized by SNMP4J when the
user is added to
the USM.

Hope this helps.