[SNMP4J] Snmp4j-Agent SNMP-MPD-MIB missing for reading snmpInvalidMsgs ?

ulrich berl ulrich.berl at gmx.net
Wed Jan 25 15:19:10 CET 2017

Hi!

>From the snmp4j homepage i see that the SNMP4J-Agent should have an implementation for SNMP-MPD-MIB.
Actually in the code the counter for 'snmpInvalidMsgs' will be incremented on a message process failure (MessageDispatcherImpl.processMessage).

But as there is no SNMP-MPD-MIB implementation, i cant read out the value for 'snmpInvalidMsgs'.

Should i implement CounterListener in my own mib for 'snmpInvalidMsgs' ?

Thanks, Ulrich