[SNMP4J] TCP Socket in SYN_RECV when sending V3 traps

Neeraj Vaidya neeraj.vaidya at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 25 22:57:07 CEST 2017

Thanks Fabrice. Still I am not convinced why the DefaultTcpTransportMapping class should not complete the connection and send before the next line of code I.e. SNMP.close is called.

I believe the ServerThread is being started using run method and not start method of Runnable. Shouldn't this just run as a normal method without spawning any Thread and thus wait for completing what it is supposed to do before terminating the connection.

Regards,
Neeraj