[SNMP4J] SNMP4J - SSH Transport

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue Nov 7 20:48:32 CET 2017

Hi Prema,

TLS transport is only standardised for SNMPv3 messaging protocol. It  will not work for SNMPv2c.
If you simply want to encrypt the traffic between manager and agent (what seems to be the case, otherwise SNMPv3 would be your base requirement), then using a VPN (IPsec) between manager and agent could be an option.