[SNMP4J] SNMP4J - SSH Transport

Prema Upot prema.upot at optelian.com
Mon Oct 23 15:52:27 CEST 2017

Hi Frank,

On the server side, we already have a SNMP stack and SSH server. There it is a matter of routing the SNMP requests to the SNMP process. On the java client side, we already use JSch for bringing up SSH terminal and SNMP4J for SNMP over UDP. Hence the decision to use SNMP over SSH.

In what areas do you anticipate the complexity ?

Thanks,
Prema