SNMP: Variable does not exist.

Chris Lintz lintz____frontierdev.com
Thu Feb 17 19:56:37 CET 2000

This may be a very easy question to anwser.  I am building my first
agent (almost identical to the example on the online documentation for
agent++).  When my manager atempts to get the MIB info, the message
"SNMP:  Variable does not exist"  is returned.  Why would I get this
message?  The variable bindings on the manager match what was
constructed in the Mib Leaf.  I set up a vacm (I'm using SNMP 3.x).  Do
I need to set up security groups in the vacm??   Any point in the right
direction would be greatly apprectiated!!

thanks,
chris