SNMP: Variable does not exist.

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Fri Feb 18 01:26:48 CET 2000

Hi Chris,

* Do you use SNMP version 1, 2c or 3? Is the community correct?
   The examples use "public" (without quotes) for SET and GET
   operations.

* Do you append .0 for scalar objects?

* If you are requesting non-scalar objects: Do you add rows in the
corresponding table?

I hope these question may help you to find the problem.