tcp/ip stack configuration

DavidGL se04532____salleURL.edu
Fri Jul 7 16:11:29 CEST 2000

 Dear winsnmp,

  I'm David and I'm developing an SNMP Agent using Agent++, that also
 needs SNMP++.

  When reading the readme.txt in the root tree of oo_snmp I found the
 following text:

>SNMPTRAP.EXE
>   - Trap reception system service for Windows NT. This is a system
>     service which should repalce NT's file with the extact name. First
>     install NT's SNMPTRAP.EXE through the TCP/IP stack configuration.
>     Next replace this file with the one provided. This will enable
>     WinSNMP to receive traps from the system service which owns the
>     SNMP trap port (162 for UDP).

  I'd prefer not to bother you with that question, but I don't know
 where's the TCP/IP stack configuration and I can't find the SNMPTRAP.EXE
 that is supposed to be in NT (this second thing is obviously not a
 problem since I should replace it). Could you tell me then, how to
 configure the TCP/IP stack, please? (I'm using NT 4.0 WorkStation).

 Thank you very much,
                       David.

 David Gonzalez i Lesmes                      e-mail: se04532 at salleURL.edu
                                              http:   //welcome.to/DavidGL
 Projecte FlowServer                          telf:     (+34) 93.290.24.28
 Centre de TeleVisió Digital (CeTVD)
 Enginyeria i Arquitectura La Salle. Universitat Ramon Llull