An agent for a Win32 application

DavidGL se04532____salleURL.edu
Fri Jul 7 16:19:08 CEST 2000

  Hi,

  I'm David, and I'm trying to associate an agent to a MSVC++ 6.0
 application on a WinNT 4.0 WorkStation machine. I mean that the
 application has some variables to be monitored by an external manager.

  I've been trying to start by a simple agent with a very little MIB,
 just one value, but I can't even build the agent. I'm not sure if
 what I'm trying is possible to do.

  The error I get is an unresolved external simbol linker error LNK2001
 "int __cdecl send_snmp_request(int, ....)" in snmp_pp_ext.obj. I've
 tried defining NT_EXTENSION_AGENT (a concept that I don't understand
 to be true) but then I can't use Snmpx... to have my agent in one
 application.

  Can anybody help me, please? Thank you very much.
                                       David.

 David Gonzalez i Lesmes                      e-mail: se04532 at salleURL.edu
                                              http:   //welcome.to/DavidGL
 Projecte FlowServer                          telf:     (+34) 93.290.24.28
 Centre de TeleVisió Digital (CeTVD)
 Enginyeria i Arquitectura La Salle. Universitat Ramon Llull