tcp/ip stack configuration

Frank Fock Frank.Fock____t-online.de
Fri Jul 7 20:34:15 CEST 2000

David,

this is not really the appropiate mailing list to ask questions about
WinSNMP, but if you could email me the SNMP++ and AGENT++
versions you are using I will try to help you (including your second
question about "An Agent for a Win32 application).

Are you trying to create an Windows NT subagent, or a standalone
agent?