building snmp++ and agent++ libraries

DavidGL se04532____salleURL.edu
Mon Jul 10 20:33:51 CEST 2000

 Dear agent++ mailing list,

 I think this is not the appropiate list in which to post this question,
 but I hope someone can help me:

 - How do I build the snmp++ and agent++ libraries using MS Visual C++ 6.0
 with the file Makefile.nt in the source directories (src)?

 Thanks (and maybe apologises) in advance,
                                           David.

 David Gonzalez i Lesmes                      e-mail: se04532 at salleURL.edu
                                              http:   //welcome.to/DavidGL
 Projecte FlowServer                          telf:     (+34) 93.290.24.28
 Centre de TeleVisió Digital (CeTVD)
 Enginyeria i Arquitectura La Salle. Universitat Ramon Llull